Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Address and Cell Phone

Alrighty, so I finally have a permanent address and a cell phone, which I'm still trying to figure out how to use. :) My address is:

Ben Wiechman
Fond St. Jacques Post Office
Soufriere
St. Lucia
West Indies

My cell phone number is 758-285-6813.

I don't have time to write now because about 10 people are in line to use the computer, but things are generally going well so far. I find myself exhausted at the end of the day, but the place is beautiful and people have been very friendly. Peace!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi just wanted to say hello
aj

Unknown said...

Hey Ben,
Wow it sounds like you're having an amazing experience...keep writing!
-Elise

Ben said...

Hey AJ and Elise,
Good to hear from you guys! I definitely hope to post something new soon. I keep finding myself with short little 5-minute spans of internet time about once every couple of weeks...not much time to really write much. Hopefully that will change though... :)

James said...

Hey friend,

It's fascinating hearing (or reading as it were) the first-hand accounts and experiences of a PCV. I'm sending positive vibes your way for a good time. I talked to your mom yesterday to ask her to be a personal reference for a job I'm starting. She said you're doing well. I can tell you about the job in a later post.

All the best,
James

Ben said...

Glad you're enjoying reading about my experiences so far, James, and I appreciate the positive vibes. :) I hope that everything works out well with the job.
Best,
Ben